Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Makeup Look


 Hey guys!! I didn't get any requests but I still wanted to do this little summer makeup look and you don't only have to wear it in the summer you can even wear it in the fall, winter, or spring!! I hope you like this because I put a lot into this!! Thanks for reading this and ENJOY!!!!!

This is how the eye "section" looks.

For my lid I used the Wet 'n' Wild "I Got Good Jeans" trio, I used the color that says lid. For my crease I used the Clinique duo in Butter Pecan. I used the soft brown color. For my brow bone I used the Clinique duo. I used the color, Lucky Penny. I also put mascara on. I used a Clinique mascara it was just a regular black.


This is the blush I used.
I just used a Clinique blush in the color, Pink Blush.


This is how the lip "section" looks.
I don't know what color this is because the palette was just this little cheap palette. Sorry guys!!






Well that's it I hope you enjoyed this simple, easy, and light-weight makeup look!! This is not just a summer look you could wear it year round! Well thanks for reading!! Comment for more posts!!!! Last but not least SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! Thanks!!!





Thanks, Sterling


4 comments:

Kyla said...

Hi my name is kyla and I have a new blog out and I was wondering if you could follow my blog ill do the same urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

PurpleBeauty said...

Hi Kyla, I'm Sterling!!! I just followed you thank you SO SO SO SO MUCH for following me!!!! I would love it if we could get to know each other, and thanks again!!!

Meghan said...

Cool look. Great pop of color!

Check out my blog + follow?
Mainlymeghan.blogspot.com

Meghan :)

PurpleBeauty said...

Hi Megan I'll defenitely check out your blog and subscribe! Please subscribe back thanks!:)