Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Haul: Walmart, Sam's, T.J.Maxx, and ULTA!

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile! But here's a haul from Friday and Saturday! I made a video but it wouldn't upload so that's why it's so late! I'm sorry! Enjoy, comment, and SUBSCRIBE!


 I got my EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit from Walmart for $2.69. I can say they're alright I haven't had mine long enough to really like it.
 The Lubriderm actually came in a family pack but I ripped it apart before I could upload the pic. My Mom got it from Sam's for $13.98. But remember it comes with two 24 fl. oz. bottles and one 3 fl. oz. travel tube. I LOVE it!
 OMG I LOVE this socks!! They're SO COLORFUL!! They're from T.J.Maxx for $4.99!
 I LOVE this too! I'm storing my nail polish in it! It's so adorable and girly! It's also from T.J.Maxx for $3.99!
 OMG ADORABLE!! These sandals are crazy cute! They're gold..snake print..? They're by Libby Edelman. Also from T.J.Maxx for $29.99.
 Sorry I put the flash on! Hopefully you can see it! It's a file block and the blue is the smooth side. It's from ULTA for $2.50. (I'll put something at the bottom about ULTA)



 OMG OMG OMG!!! I got an ORLY NAIL POLISH!!!! It's in the shade/color Cotton Candy! I saw it on YouTube and was determined to get in no matter the cost! I'm doing my nails this Friday with this color! It's a little pricey it was $8.00 from ULTA!!

I'll do a little "outro" well thanks for reading this comment and SUBSCRIBE! I LOVED ULTA so much!! It was almost intiminating because like it was all O.P.I. and China Glaze and so clean! my mom made me sign up for the ULTAmate rewards card. So i got that too haha! I hope you liked this next time I'll take like a picture of myself or something or would you want to email me? Well comment on which one! Bye!


Thanks and Love, Sterling!






4 comments:

STePHii said...

Love the Shoes!!!

PurpleBeauty said...

Thanks me to!!

Anna said...

I really love the nail polish you got as well as the socks. Cute :)
Anna


http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

PurpleBeauty said...

Thank you!! Me too!! I tried the nail polish today and it's really good! And I haven't tried the socks on yet but I'm going to where them soon! Thanks again!